Saturday, March 13, 2010

latest from Woolytown













I
updated the woolytown.com and the etsy shop to reflect the change in season...I'm thrilled to welcome spring! We are making booties for the spring and summer season out of lighter weight recycled wool sweaters. It seems counterintuitive, but wool is so breathable that it keeps feet warm in cold weather and cool in the warm weather. This model is called Elliot Drive, and features a sweet eyelet pattern down the center and chocolate brown recycled suede soles----too cute!

While working on the new booties, I'm also busy pruning and starting to think about gardens and landscaping at our new house. The contractor is busy with the inside and I'm obsessing about the grounds since gardening is my summer passion. When I was walking around the property I tried to identify some of the shrubs, and think I found several azaleas and a substantial forsythia cluster---yay!

No comments: